Quote Originally Posted by UTVols2 View Post
NCAA Football 2011 Demo came out today and I am glad to finally say this game is back. Without fully getting to play all aspects of it the presentation is back, the sprial is back, it will be well worth the $60 which couldn't be said about the past 3 years.

Pre-Game rituals are now present, i.e Touching Howard's Rock and running down the hill for Clemson, for UT it is supposed to have them smacking the "I will give my all for Tennessee today" and running through the T, for Ohio St is has them locking arms in the tunnel, for Michigan it has them jumping and smacking the banner at mid field, for Miami it has them running out of the smoke, etc, etc, etc. Overall gameplay was smooth, and did I mention the spiral is back. Nothing killed me more than throwing a bullitt pass with no movement of the football. I am sure there are more cool things with the game but as of the demo today it is 1,000% improved over the previous years.

Can't wait until July 13th
I had not played the demo yet, but have had it pre-ordered at G2K since like late April. This is one game I buy every year, just about no matter what.

Thanks for the positive review.